sweet ellie & sweet olive

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

North to Alaska (I'm gonna catch a big one!)

So...it's me, Ellie (writing the blog, not it the picture. This is just a random pic off the internet). My mom let's me write my own blog now, since all my friends do their own (you can check out their blogs under my links). My parents are taking me to ALASKA this Friday, and I'm so excited! I will get to wear my pink and green striped rubber fishing boots every single day! I have lots of plans for my Papa and Grandma Midge when we get there. I will take Grandma Midge to scour the beach, in search of shells and baby crab carcasses, and I hear my Papa is going to take me fishing..

I hope he can land me a salmon like this kid. I figure, if this kid can do, surely I can! I will definatley let you know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home