sweet ellie & sweet olive

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Yay for Ballet!!



It's official...I am now a professional ballerina, in training. I train every Wednesday, with aspirations of being the star of the stage soon! This is me lining up with the other ballerinas, with our hands on our hips. We then enter our studio and tell our teacher, "Hello Miss Eliza", with a curtsy.

After my first ballet lesson, my mom took me and Olivia to get a gourmet cupcake... and let me drink some of her chai latte! Oh, how I love ballet!

Since it's been so long since I last posted, I thought I would update you on a few things I've done...had an amazing Christmas, built a snowman, went sledding, went to Buhl for the holidays, moved to a new house, was a flower girl in my good friend Naphtali's wedding (in which I got to be a ballerina for that as well), played lots with my imaginary friend Carly, put lip gloss on my sister, played dress up...a lot, went to a hockey game, and fed my sister cereal for the first time. Whew, it's been a busy winter! I really should post more...my new year's resolution!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger naphtali said…

    Hi Elle - it's so great to see that you are pursuing the beautiful art of being a ballerina! I loved having you a part of my wedding and can only hope that I inspired you a bit!!! Love and miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home