sweet ellie & sweet olive

Monday, July 21, 2008

the perfect weekend...


We packed our weekend full of the perfect memories! Here's how it started...

We had breakfast with nana and grandpa at Donnie Mac's Trailer Park Cuisine. Any place that has Pop Tarts and YooHoo's on the menu is my kind of place!












Then, grandpa and I went on the paddle boats at the park and counted 13,763,454 ducks and geese! That's a lot!










The next day, I went to my first real baseball game with my cousin and some friends. We had peanuts and sno cones and sang "take me out to the ball game". The only thing that would have made it better is if it were the Red Sox!
And then we went to the zoo with my cousins! The gibbon monkeys put on a good show for us, but I really loved the snow leopard...and I got to introduce my pink ballerina princess snow leapord "Katie" to the one that inspired her. She was really excited!

Olivia had fun practicing her animal sounds and clapping for the monkeys. We pretty much loved our entire weekend!
And if you want to remember my first trip to the zoo, click here.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger SimplyGrove said…

    How fun!!! SOunds like it was perfect!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger naphtali said…

    elle-si-belle (elle so beautiful), your weekend sounded perfect! I love Donnie Mac's - so yummy. And, the baseball game?? Wow. The Sox are playing here tonight. So, next time they're in town, you are invited! (you can bring your family too if you want).

    LOVE YOU!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home