sweet ellie & sweet olive

Monday, September 04, 2006

Turning Two


I'm officially the big TWO year old now, and I'm loving it! When people ask how old I am, I don't have to say "almost two", I can just say "two". It's much easier, although I do love to talk. I had a really special 2nd birthday party, it was all about GOLF. That's right, move over Michelle Wie, I've already started my OWN LPGA. I've conquered my first course, Boondocks mini golf and am in training for the next big step, the putting green at Foxtail Golf Course. I can send you an autographed pic if you would like. I'm currently in negotiations with Nike as my official sponsor, they're kind of tired of Tiger and are looking for the next fresh face in golf. I'll let you know how it goes, or maybe you should just flip it to the Golf Channel and find out:)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger jjschulz said…

    Ellie,
    You are the most adorable golfer I have ever seen! I am sure that everyone is intimidated at just your presence on the course! We are big fans already and will be anxiously awaiting news on your future conquests.
    Love,
    Danny, Jamie and David

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Tracy Wilde said…

    Elles...
    Normally I would perfer everyone to play tennis over golf but I think this is a good direction for you. Maria Sharapova, who is highly irritating and not nearly as adorable as you, is the highest paid female athlete in the world. I would much rather see you strikng a golf ball then her grunting everytime she hits the tennis ball. Keep it up Elles because I'm really tired of Maria...I need you...Nike needs you...the WORLD needs you.
    Love,
    "Tacy Amanda Open the Case"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home