sweet ellie & sweet olive

Monday, February 12, 2007

baby tiny one


Just wanted to introduce you to my new little bubba or sissy, and my new best friend...Baby Tiny One!!! My mom tells me this is what I'm getting for my 3rd birthday (supposed to come just a week after my bday), which I'm actually really excited about. I feel like I have so much experience from taking care of my baby dolls, and all my friends like Ethan and Eden and Jack. I'm sure my mom will pick me to be the number one babysitter! Oh, the things we will do, Baby Tiny One. You're gonna love it!

Love the bestest big sissy in the world....Ellie

1 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger The Meredith Family said…

    Oh you guys!!!! I am so happy for you, I hadnt heard you were expecting, I just like to check out Ellies blog from time to time. Congrats. Keep us posted. My email is sharah.meredith@yahoo.com. Love you guys. Sharah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home