sweet ellie & sweet olive

Monday, August 25, 2008

hello, bloggosphere


...let me introduce myself, most people call me Olive or some variation of that. You've seen me from my big sis' perspective on this blog, but I've recently turned 1 year old, and thus have found my blogging voice. Although, I mostly do animal sounds or say things like mama, dada, sissy, etc...you'll be surprised that I actually have a quite extensive vocabulary in the world of blogging. I'm a lot different than my big sis, I'm pretty low drama, low maintenance and have decided to use humor to steal any needed attention. I look forward to providing my perspective of the world on this blog.

Oh, and I like to eat everything, including sand...



...peace,

-olive

4 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger The Meredith Family said…

    You girls are getting so biG!!! I love reading your blog. I love to stay in the loop. I hope to see you all in person someday. Love and Blessings from North Idaho.
    Your cousin Sharah

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger jennifer lee said…

    Thanks for being a faithful reader, Sharah! And we hope to see your amazing family someday, too!

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger .:meagan.rae:. said…

    oh my goodness. i'm SOO glad Olive has joined us in the blogosphere :)
    hehe just love your sweet girls

    //meg

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger gretchen said…

    My nieces are just way too cool for me. Your whole FAMILY is just so cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home